Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chicken Spaghetti

I made this especially for my son tonight since I had just enough Velveeta left over from the dip I made for he and his friends. It is not the healthiest dish in my recipe box but it is one of his favorites.

2 - 4 chicken breasts, boned, cooked, and cubed
(Can also use leftovers from a whole, cooked chicken)

1 medium onion, chopped
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 can Cream of Celery
1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 cup chicken broth

8 oz. Spaghetti or linguine, cooked*

In large saucepan or a deep skillet, saute onion. Add soups, cheese, and chicken broth, stirring until cheese is melted. Combine with chicken and spaghetti (or linguine).

Place in a greased 9 x 13 dish. Bake 30 minutes at 350 (or about 40 minutes at 325)
Let cool a little before serving.

*I've also made these with cooked noodles when they were all I had.

No comments: